Morphean are seeking a detail-oriented and organized Sales & Marketing Administrator to support our commercial team in achieving their targets and ensuring efficient sales & marketing operations.
As an experienced Sales & Marketing Administrator you will be responsible for managing administrative tasks, maintaining accurate sales documentation, coordinating sales activities, and providing exceptional customer service to both clients and internal stakeholders.
Objectives of this role:
- Sales Support
- Assist the sales team with inquiries, product information, pricing, and availability to facilitate smooth communication with clients.
- Data Management
- Maintain and update customer information, sales records, and reports to provide accurate and up-to-date information to the sales team and management.
- Assist in preparation of sales contracts, proposals, and presentations as required by the sales team, ensuring they align with company standards and branding.
- Prepare & deliver regular official company communications to all social media platforms with support from the commercial team.
- Coordinate between the sales team, finance, and sales engineering teams to ensure seamless order fulfilment and delivery.
- Sales Coordination
- Organize and schedule sales meetings, appointments, and follow-ups ensuring efficient time management for the sales team.
- Administrative Support
- Provide general administrative assistance to the commercial team, such as scheduling travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, and managing calendars.
- Process Improvement
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve sales processes, suggesting innovative ideas to enhance overall efficiency.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in sales & marketing administration, customer service, or a related administrative role.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional and friendly demeanour.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn Admin)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving skills to address customer and internal inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Adaptability to learn new tools and processes quickly as required by the role.
- A proactive and positive attitude, with a willingness to take on new challenges and contribute to the team's success.
- Availability for overseas European travel as the business may require
This is a remote based role in the UK with the opportunity to work from home. A suitable home office space is required for this position with hardware provided by the business.
You will be part of a European team of professionals collaborating daily via video calls, with the opportunity to also work locally in person with your direct line manager on a regular basis.
We offer an independent, dynamic working environment with a young, innovative team and plenty of opportunity for training and professional development, in addition to working within a fast-paced technology driven sector.
Morphean’s mission is to bring to the market innovative video surveillance, access control and business intelligence solutions, especially hosted service/ management platforms, incident detection and video content analysis technology.