Leeds, England (Hybrid)
Morphean is the only Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) and Access Control as a Service (ACaaS) dedicated company!
Morphean offers a totally new way to get the best from the video surveillance cameras and physical access control. Morphean is a Swiss company, located in Fribourg and was founded in 2009 as a spin-off from Softcom Technologies (2001).
Morphean’s mission is to bring to the market innovative video surveillance, access control and business intelligence solutions, especially hosted service / management platforms, incident detection and video content analysis technology.
In order to re-enforce our team and to support our ambitious growth plans to revolutionise the physical security markets, in particular the adoption of Cloud based solutions, we are looking for:
Technical Support Engineer
In this role the candidate will be the technical reference for our sales team and all our customers by providing technical expertise and second level support.
The candidate will be in charge to not only troubleshoot detailed issues (e.g. networking, IoT devices) but also to follow up the resolution of complex problems that impact both devices and server sides services. In this context, the ideal candidate should be willing to acquire new competencies that range from analysing network traffic and debugging devices to being able to understand and fix issues in a micro-services based infrastructure.
She/he may also be required to create, maintain and execute technical tooling or scripts that help our customers to get the best out of their cloud based video management eco-system.
In this context she/he will need to partner with the engineering team to understand the technical design of the product and with the sales team to provide technical assistance throughout the whole sales process.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Being technical reference for sales and support teams
- Provide 2nd level support to internal and external customers
- Assist with help desk to provide resellers with 1st class support
- Maintain technical tools set to support customers
- Lead resolution of complex end to end customer issues
- Investigate, analyse and resolve issues on both device and backend side
- Help operation team on specific maintenance work
Required Skillset and Experience
The candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Issues solver mindset that is willing to acquire more competencies (IT, networking, hardware, database and operations…) to address complex topics.
- Good Knowledge of SaaS, Video Surveillance and Access Control is an asset
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong written/verbal English language skills. Other languages are an asset.
- Experience with or at least a very good understanding of software development practices.
Morphean offers flexible working conditions. This position is based in Granges-Paccot, Switzerland with possibility to work partially from home.
Morphean is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law
Morphean’s mission is to bring to the market innovative video surveillance, access control and business intelligence solutions, especially hosted service/ management platforms, incident detection and video content analysis technology.