Bring your skills for best-in-class software architecture to Morphean and help us reaching our next product milestones.
Morphean is a European leader in online video monitoring and surveillance, with a revolutionary VSaaS (Video surveillance as a Service) solution that sets the new standard for video protection. With 15 years’ experience as a pioneer in digital video protection systems, we use cutting-edge technology to provide smart, proactive surveillance for customers, in addition to state-of-the-art marketing tools to monitor trends and improve their business. From capture with IP cameras to recordings in the cloud, from smart analysis to automatic alerts or tailored business intelligence tools, our platform ensures video surveillance and monitoring is relevant and straightforward.
As software architect you will work on designing and implementing software & data architectures for a product that is not only based on cloud/web technologies but also interact with IoT devices such as cameras, locks, sensors and more.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Analyse current software architecture and propose evolutions
- Analyse feature requests and design solutions that fulfill business requirements
- Participate to development activities by implementing proof of concepts and product features
- Lead refactoring and feature development activities
- Define and enforce software development good practices
- Review software design and propose improvements
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Develop analytical tools and programs
What we expect
- Previous experience as a software architect ideally with focus on data management or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure and data streaming/management is an asset
- Familiar with continuous delivery and automated testing principles
- Fluent in English. Other languages an asset
- Very good understanding and adhesion to agile values & practices
- Interested to work with colleagues aboard and open to discover and understand their culture
- Experience or interest in some of the following technologies
- Data Streaming: Kafka, Redis, AWS Kinesis, Azure Event Hub
- Database: SQL, NoSQL, timeseries, Cassandra, MySQL, Snowflake
- CI/CD : Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Docker, Maven
- Container & orchestration: Docker/Kubernetes
Morphean offers flexible working conditions. This position is based in Granges-Paccot, Switzerland with possibility to work partially from home.
Morphean is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law
Morphean’s mission is to bring to the market innovative video surveillance, access control and business intelligence solutions, especially hosted service/ management platforms, incident detection and video content analysis technology.