Leeds, England (Hybrid)
Bring your strong cloud infrastructure expertise to Morphean and help us reaching our next product milestones.
Morphean is a European leader in online video monitoring and surveillance, with a revolutionary VSaaS (Video surveillance as a Service) solution that sets the new standard for video protection. With 15 years’ experience as a pioneer in digital video protection systems, we use cutting-edge technology to provide smart, proactive surveillance for customers, in addition to state-of-the-art marketing tools to monitor trends and improve their business. From capture with IP cameras to recordings in the cloud, from smart analysis to automatic alerts or tailored business intelligence tools, our platform ensures video surveillance and monitoring is relevant and straightforward.
As DevOps Engineer you will be responsible to automate deployment and operate a product that is not only based on cloud/web technologies but also interact with IoT devices such as cameras, locks, sensors...
- Management and maintenance of our container orchestration
- Management and monitoring of our databases, cache management
- Participation in platform and architecture evolution, together with the development team
- Implement security best practices
- Participation in platform availability and scalability improvements and help to reduce failures and performance issues
- Contribution to back office and internal tools
- Participate in development pull requests and changes reviews
- Take part in the on-call roll after a training period
What we expect
- Strong experience with Linux in virtualised environments
- Experience with containerisation and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Rancher) in production environments
- Experience with database systems (Mysql, Cassandra, Snowflake)
- Experience with monitoring system, metrics analytics and alerting (Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code at scale (Ansible, Terraform or a similar technology)
- Experience with services deployment on Microsoft Azure or AWS is a strong plus
- Previous experience managing IoT devices such as cameras is a strong asset
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, Java, Python and event streaming architecture is a plus
- English fluent, French a plus, any other language an asset
- Interested to work in a distributed environment and open to discover and understand new cultures
Morphean offers flexible working conditions. This position is based in Granges-Paccot, Switzerland with possibility to work partially from home.
Morphean is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law
Morphean’s mission is to bring to the market innovative video surveillance, access control and business intelligence solutions, especially hosted service/ management platforms, incident detection and video content analysis technology.